Careers at StarBox
Roles are available in Brighton and Worthing.
We are looking for a talented Accounts Senior who is creative, ambitious, curious, passionate, trustworthy and articulate. The role would predominantly involve working with the firm’s growing new media client list which includes some of the top YouTubers, Instagram Influencers and Streamers in the UK. It is therefore essential that you have an interest in this sector.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work in the heart of Brighton in a relaxed, friendly and modern environment
- Opportunity to continue your training with ACCA or ACA
- Opportunity to grow your career once you have qualified
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to join a discount scheme for online and high street shops
The role would involve:
- Providing a premium support accounts service
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships
- Conducting accounts work, including bookkeeping, preparing accounts, business tax returns, self-assessments and VAT returns.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Working as part of a small team
Apply now if you:
- Are interested in working with new media entrepreneurs
- Are ACCA or ACA part qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience preparing financial accounts, ideally within an Accountancy Practice
- Have knowledge of various software packages
- Are ambitious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Are organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Experience in cloud accounting software and knowledge of payroll and company secretarial matters would be an advantage.