Would you like to work for the leading media and entertainment accounting and tax practice?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager to join our StarBox team. You should be ambitious, passionate, and articulate.
Here at StarBox, it’s not just about the numbers, it’s about engaging with clients, helping them to identify opportunities to improve their profits and supporting them to achieve those improvements.
We can we offer you?
- Central office location in Worthing or Brighton in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Exciting chance to work with high profile media, entertainment and sporting clients
- Collaborate with friendly and likeminded members of the StarBox team
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Generous pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health Scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub, offering discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
What does the role involve?
- Managing a portfolio of growing talented individuals within the sport and entertainment entrepreneurs involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support partner’s in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train and develop assistant managers and other staff
Apply now if you are:
- Keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking accountancy firm
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- A knowledge of various software packages including cloud-based packages
- Ambitious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledge / experience of cloud accounting software
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be part of the StarBox team and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.