Roles are available in Brighton and Worthing.
Due to expansion within the Firm, we are looking for a Manager to work within our corporate team, who is ambitious, curious, creative and articulate. The successful candidate will be based in either the Worthing or Brighton office, working on a mixed portfolio and helping to develop trainees and seniors. The role will also include working with our clients from the creative and media industry.
What can we offer you?
- Working in Worthing and Brighton town centre in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your career within the Firm
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would involve:
- Managing a portfolio of growing SME’s, involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support partner is in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train, and develop assistant managers and other staff
Apply now if you:
- Keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking accountancy firm
- ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- A knowledge of various software packages including cloud-based packages
- Ambitious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Organised, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Knowledge / experience of cloud accounting software